Workshops and training
Christo Motz is a Dutch international expert on hostile environment capabilities & resilience. He has worked in this field since 1999.
Presently, he advises international companies, government organisations and bodies within the charity and development sector on how they can develop their ability to operate safely and successfully in hostile environments, and to manage crisis situations effectively.
He has shared his experiences and delivered training throughout the world, especially in challenging environments, on:
- Safety & Survival (in urban, rural and hostile environments)
- Safety & Survival (in extreme cold and hot weather environments)
- Fire Safety Awareness and First Aid (confined spaces and
- Safety at Height (rescue techniques, fire fighting and general safety)
- Mountain Expedition & Wilderness Survival and Remote Emergency Medical Care
- Hostile Environment Security & Safety Awareness
- Situational awareness to enhance personal safety